- This event has passed.
BrightonSEO – 11th &12th April, 2019
April 11 @ 8:00 am - April 12 @ 5:00 pm
BrightonSEO is one of the most popular search marketing conferences among SEO specialists. It happens twice a year only one day in Brighton Center at Brighton seaside, United Kingdom. And the organizer of this much-awaited event is Kelvin Newman, Rough Agenda Ltd.
The next event will be taking place over 11th &12th April, 2019. The SEO Training courses will be on the 27th and the Conference on the 28th. It is expected more than 3500 attendees.
Why BrightonSEO is so cool?
- Free conference tickets. You should participate in a Ticketing ballot to get them.
- Play areas: the Lego, the arcade machines, table football, toy hacking, Oculus Rift testing and 3d Printing stuff set up around exhibitors;
- Parties: BrightonSEO is full of networking and the parties are a huge part of the event;
- Recordings and podcasts that capture the talks from BrightonSEO conference.
Speakers and Agenda 2019:
- Simon Brisk – Topic: 10 tips to scale link building for your clients;
- Lukasz Zelezny – Topic: 6 Things Your Boss Expects You Should Know About SEO;
- Faye Watt . Topic: 8 Ways to Increase your Ecommerce Conversion Rate;
- Kenichi Suzuki. Topic: A Structured Data Case Study: How to Make Your Websites Stand Out in Search;
- Kian Njie. Topic: Account structure in an AI World?;
- Max Coupland. Topic: Automate your SEO tasks with custom extraction;
- Oliver Ewbank. Topic: Become a Local Hero: PPC Tips to Boss Your Neighbourhood;
- Phil Nottingham. Topic: Big budget video advertising on a small business budget;
- Alexandra Coutts. Topic: Black Friday SEO: where and when to start, quick wins and top tips;
- Benjamin Goerler. Topic: Bringing the fun back to SEO with Python;
- Darren Shaw. Topic: Can You Rank in Local Without a Website?;
- Sam Caesar. Topic: Changing the game with Supermetrics;
- Mike Osolinski. Topic: CLI Automation – Using the Command Line to Automate Repetitive Tasks;
- Paola Didone. Topic: Competitor Analysis: A Scientific Method;
- the rest of the speakers and topic please check here.
1. Free Conference Ticket (Sold out in less than 5 minutes)
If you own a free ticket you are allowed to join the conference. But when it comes to talks, it would be a first come first served basis.
Grab a chance and register for a waiting list.
2. Friend Conference Ticket
£125 Plus VAT
Priority and guaranteed seat over-subscribed conference sessions
Access to VIP Wi-Fi
Receive a goodie bag and T-Shirt
- Membership in a private forum to help decide topics and brainstorm ideas for the event.
3. Training and Conference Ticket
£600 Plus VAT
Priority seat over-subscribed conference sessions
Access to VIP Wi-Fi
Training Ticket for April 11, 2019.
Small tips for BightonSEO attendees:
As the city is small, all hotels are within a foot distance from the event, but be wise and book in advance.
The same is with restaurants.
In the event there will be free tea, coffee points.
There will be WiFi at the venue, but don’t expect it to work well for almost 4000 people.
The event is inviting volunteers. Contact Roughagenda.
Nevertheless, you will only get this new knowledge and marketing strategies if and only if you will attend this much awaited Brighton SEO: SEO Marketing Conference. Then next one is planned on 11th & 12th April and 12th & 13th September, 2019.
ohgmcon5 – secret event before BrightonSeo
When: Thursday, April 11, 2019
Which is: The day before Brighton SEO
Where: A Basement in London.
Topics: will be updated
How to attend: Submit the talk
Check the site for more details: https://ohgm.co.uk/con/
Check Twitter OHGM