Digital Summit, October 2-3, 2019, Charlotte, NC
October 2 @ 8:00 am - October 3 @ 5:00 pm
Digital Summit Charlotte is a two days digital marketing conference, that includes 45+ talks, sessions, workshops and full-day masterclasses. It happens all over the year in different USA cities with more than 20 000 attendees. Digital Summit Charlotte will be held at Charlotte Convention Center.
When and Where:
October 2-3, 2019, Charlotte, NC.
Next Digital Summit:
November, 14-15, Raleigh, NC
To see the whole schedule, go here.
- Scott Dikkers – founder of The Onion;
- Ann Handley – a Wall Street Journal best-selling author, keynote speaker, and the world’s first Chief Content Office;
- Amanda Lordy – Senior Director of Partner Engagement at NASCAR;
- Paul Her-Sturm – AVP, Social Strategy for Credit One Bank;
- Jessica Casey – Brand Strategist at Twitter;
- Greg Androney – Director of Marketing Analytics and Consumer Engagement at Blue Cross Blue Shield NC;
- Michael Barber – founder of barber&hewitt;
- Bryce Gartner – Chief Experience Officer and Founder of Icimo;
- Daniel Russell – COO of Go Fish Digital;
- Stephanie Cox – Vice President of Marketing for Lumavate ;
- Check the whole list of Digital Summit speakers.
Conference pass (Basic pass) – $345
Plus pass (AM workshops) – $445
Premium pass – $545
Platinum pass (VIP access) – $995
Networking events 2018:
- Opening Reception: Wednesday, October 3rd from 5:15-6:15pm
- Conference Arrival & Networking: Wednesday, October 3rd from 12:30-1:00pm
- Morning Coffee Social: Thursday, October 4th from 7:30-8:30am
- Networking Break: Thursday, October 4th from 10:30-11am
- Closing Reception: Thursday, October 4th from 4:10-5:10pm
Parking is available at prevailing rates in parking lots and towers surrounding the Charlotte Convention Center.
The NASCAR Hall of Fame parking deck is located at 500 S. Brevard St. and conveniently connected to the Charlotte Convention Center via an overstreet walkway. The daily rate is $20.
What to wear: business casual. It’s advised to dress in layers.
- Snacks, beer & wine on Wednesday.
- Light Breakfast, 8:00am – 8:30am, Thursday morning.
- Box Lunch during the Thursday keynote for all attendees (AM Workshop attendees will also receive a box lunch on Wednesday).
- Coffee & tea service will be available during various breaks throughout the conference.
- If you require special dietary needs, please contact email@example.com .