Digital Summit, December 3-4, 2019, Dallas, TX
December 3 @ 8:00 am - December 4 @ 5:00 pm
Digital Summit is a two-days digital marketing conference, that includes 65+ talks, sessions, workshops and full-day masterclasses. It happens all over the year in different USA cities with more than 20 000 attendees. Digital Summit Dallas will be held at The Irving Convention Center.
When and Where:
December 3-4, 2019, Dallas, TX
Next Digital Summit:
Digital Summit Phoenix, AZ, February 10-11, 2020
To see the whole schedule, go here.
Speakers for Dallas Digital Summit 2018:
- Scott Dikkers – founder of The Onion;
- Mitch Lowe – co-founder of Neflix;
- Lisa Fong – leads the Pinterest SMB Marketing team;
- Nik Scott – Social Media Strategist for the University of Denver;
- Andrea Leitch – Chief Marketing Officer of the Oklahoma Aquarium;
- John Young – social business advisor for Southwest Airlines;
- Ashley Ward – Corporate Speaker and Evangelist for SEMrush;
- Caroline Matis – Social Media Manager at Campaign Monitor;
- Ahava Leibtag – president and owner of Aha Media Group;
- Check the whole list of Digital Summit speakers.
Price (till August 14th):
Conference pass (Basic pass) – $255
Plus pass (AM workshops) – $355
Premium pass – $455
Platinum pass (VIP access) – $995
- Opening Reception: Tuesday, December 3th from 5:15-6:15pm
- Conference Arrival & Networking: Tuesday, December 3th from 12:30-1:00pm
- Morning Coffee Social: Wednesday, December 4th from 7:30-8:30am
- Networking Break: Wednesday, December 4th from 10:30-11am
- Closing Reception: Wednesday, December 4th from 4:50-5:50pm
An 800-space parking structure is attached to the facility and additional parking is available within walking distance.
What to wear: business casual. It’s advised to dress in layers.
- Snacks, beer & wine on Tuesday.
- Light Breakfast, 8:00am – 8:30am, Wednesday morning.
- Box Lunch during the Wednesday keynote for all attendees (AM Workshop attendees will also receive a box lunch on Wednesday).
- Coffee & tea service will be available during various breaks throughout the conference.
- If you require special dietary needs, please contact [email protected] till 26th of November.