Digital Summit, September 25-26, 2019, Detroit, MI
September 25 @ 8:00 am - September 26 @ 6:00 pm
Digital Summit is a two days digital marketing conference, that includes 70+ talks, sessions, workshops and full-day masterclasses. It happens all over the year in different USA cities with more than 20 000 attendees. Digital Summit Detroit will be held at Cobo Center Grand Ballroom.
When and Where:
September 25-26, 2019, Detroit, MI
Next Digital Summit:
To see the whole schedule, go here.
Speakers from 2018 Detroit Digital Summit:
- Scott Dikkers – founder of The Onion;
- Chelsea Handler – bestselling author of My Horizontal Life
- Andrew Malcolm – CMO of Evernote;
- Cap Watkins – VP of Design at BuzzFeed;
- Upasna Gautam – Search Lead at Ziff Davis;
- John Gray – leads vertical strategy for Automotive and Entertainment at Pinterest;
- Garth O’Brien – Director and Global Head of SEO, GoDaddy;
- Lane Harbin – Senior Content Marketing Manager at Campaign Monitor;
- Karen Talavera – industry-leading email marketing expert, strategist, and consultant;
- Peter Weinberg – Strategist and Channel Development for LinkedIn;
- Check the whole list of Digital Summit speakers.
Conference pass (Basic pass) – $395
Plus pass (AM workshops) – $495
Premium pass – $595
Platinum pass (VIP access) – $995
- Opening Reception: Wednesday, September 12th from 5:20-6:30pm
- Conference Arrival & Networking: Wednesday, September 12th from 12:30-1:00pm
- Morning Coffee Social: Thursday, September 13th from 7:30-8:30am
- Networking Break: Thursday, September 13th from 10:30-11am
- Closing Reception: Thursday, September 13th from 4:30-5:30pm
Digital Summit guests should park near the large “ELEVATOR #3” sign, this will bring you closest to the Digital Summit Event.
The roof is attended from 6:00am – 10:00pm
There are 600 spaces are available on a first come, first serve basis.
The parking fee ranges from $10+
The Washington Blvd Garage
Located in the front of Cobo Center has roughly 400 spaces available Monday-Friday. The parking fee ranges from $10+
Located on Congress Street, between the DoubleTree and the Cobo Center. The parking fee ranges from $15+
Ford Underground Parking
Located on 30 E Jefferson Ave. Monday-Friday, $15 parking fee.
Available down Fort Street. To pay meters online, click here: www.parkdetroit.us
What to wear: business casual. It’s advised to dress in layers.
- Snacks, beer & wine on Wednesday.
- Light Breakfast, 8:00am – 8:30am, Thursday morning.
- Box Lunch during the Thursday keynote for all attendees (AM Workshop attendees will also receive a box lunch on Wednesday).
- Coffee & tea service will be available during various breaks throughout the conference.
- If you require special dietary needs, please contact [email protected] .