- This event has passed.
Digital Summit, Phoenix, AZ, February, 2020
February 11 @ 8:00 am - February 12 @ 5:00 pm
Digital Summit is a two-days digital marketing conference, that includes 45+ talks, sessions, workshops and full-day masterclasses. It happens all over the year in different USA cities with more than 20 000 attendees. Digital Summit Phoenix will be held at The Phoenix Convention Center.
When and Where:
February, 2020, Phoenix, AZ, Phoenix Convention Center
Next Digital Summit:
Digital Summit Seattle, WA, February 2020
To see the whole schedule, go here.
Speakers for Phoenix Digital Summit 2019:
- Scott Dikkers – founder of The Onion;
- Tim Degner – Communications Designer at Nike;
- Lynne Adams – the Director of UI/UX Services at Johnson & Johnson;
- Samantha Surface – an experiential marketing manager with Reebok;
- Curtis Midkiff – Senior Advisor for Social Business at Southwest Airlines;
- Diane Sidden – Audience Manager for Cisco;
- Mia Tramz – Editorial Director of Enterprise and Immersive Experiences at TIME;
- Ashley Ward – CRM & Digital Marketing Manager;
- John Panighel – Social Media Manager at Campaign Monitor;
- Michael Barber – the founder of barber&hewitt;
- Check the whole list of Digital Summit speakers.
Conference pass (Basic pass) – $245
Plus pass (AM workshops) – $345
Premium pass – $445
Platinum pass (VIP access) – $995
- Opening Reception: Monday, February 11th from 5:15-6:15pm
- Conference Arrival & Networking: Monday, February 11th from 12:30-1:00pm
- Morning Coffee Social: Tuesday, February 12th from 7:30-8:30am
- Networking Break: Tuesday, February 12th from 10:30-11am
- Closing Reception: Tuesday, February 12th from 4:30-5:30pm
Parking Fee: $12
Click here to find directions to the following parking garages.
What to wear:
business casual. It’s advised to dress in layers.
- Snacks, beer & wine on Monday.
- Light Breakfast, 8:00am – 8:30am, Tuesday morning.
- Box Lunch during the Tuesday keynote for all attendees (AM Workshop attendees will also receive a box lunch on Wednesday).
- Coffee & tea service will be available during various breaks throughout the conference.
- If you require special dietary needs, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org till 1st of February.