Digital Summit, November 14-15, 2018, Raleigh, NC
November 14 @ 8:00 am - November 15 @ 5:00 pm
Digital Summit Raleigh or Internet Summit is a two days digital marketing conference with the pre-event on November 13th, that includes 90+ talks, sessions, workshops and full-day masterclasses. It happens all over the year in different USA cities with more than 20 000 attendees. Digital Summit Raleigh will be held at Raleigh Convention Center.
When and Where:
November, 14-15, Raleigh, NC. Pre-event is on November 13th.
Next Digital Summit:
December, 4-5, 2018 Digital Summit Dallas, TX
To see the whole schedule, go here.
- Scott Dikkers – founder of The Onion;
- Dave Isbitski – Chief Evangelist for Alexa and Echo at Amazon;
- Liza Dunning – a creative lead at Airbnb;
- Diamond Ho – a product designer at Facebook;
- Matthew Williams – Head of Creative Impact for YouTube;
- Ben Morss – a Developer Advocate at Google;
- Seth Weisfeld – lead product manager for Growth Traffic at Pinterest;
- Scott Brinker– VP, Platform Ecosystem at HubSpot;
- Ryan Spoon – Senior Vice President, Social Content at ESPN;
- Ashley Ward –Corporate Speaker and Evangelist for SEMrush;
- Check the whole list of Digital Summit speakers.
Conference pass (Basic pass) – $295
Plus pass (AM workshops) – $395
Premium pass – $495
Platinum pass (VIP access) – $995
- Opening Reception: Wednesday, November 14th from 6:40-7:40pm
- Conference Arrival & Networking: Wednesday, November 14th from 12:30-1:00pm
- Morning Coffee Social: Thursday, November 15th from 7:30-8:30am
- Networking Break: Thursday, November 15th from 10:30-11am
- Closing Reception: Thursday, November 15th from 4:20-5:00pm
Public Parking garages on Lenoir Street between Salisbury and McDowell Street; one on McDowell Street between Cabarrus and Davie Street; one on Salisbury Street between Cabarrus and Davie Street. Charge: $7.00. Accessible Parking: 1st level of each garage.
Visit the Raleigh Convention Center parking page for up to date pricing.
What to wear: business casual. It’s advised to dress in layers.
- Snacks, beer & wine on Wednesday.
- Light Breakfast, 8:00am – 8:30am, Thursday morning.
- Box Lunch during the Thursday keynote for all attendees (AM Workshop attendees will also receive a box lunch on Wednesday).
- Coffee & tea service will be available during various breaks throughout the conference.
- If you require special dietary needs, please contact email@example.com till November 6th.