- This event has passed.
July 16 @ 7:30 am - July 18 @ 6:00 pm
Digital Summit is a three days digital marketing conference, that includes 70+ talks, sessions, workshops and full-day masterclasses. It happens all over the year in different USA cities with more than 20 000 attendees. Digital Summit Denver will be held at The Ellie Caulkins Opera House (part of the Denver Performing Arts Complex).
When and Where:
July, 17-18, 2018, Denver, CO
Pre-event will happen on July 16 with pre-party and two whole-day masterclasses on social media marketing and Google Analytics.
Next Digital Summit:
July 31- August 1, Philadelphia, PA
To see the whole schedule, go here.
- Chelsea Handler – comedian, best-selling author, producer;
- Mitch Lowe – co-founder of Netflix;
- Dave Isbitski – chief evangelist, Alexa, Echo, Amazon;
- Menaka Shroff – global head of marketing, Google;
- Jason Crusan – director of Nasa;
- Jami Schwartz– B2B demand gen/airbnb for work, Airbnb;
- Ran Fishkin – co-founder Sparktoro;
- Cynthia Round – brand strategist, Metropolitan museum of Art;
- John Thies – CEO and Co-founder of Email on acid;
- Check the whole list of Digital Summit speakers.
Conference pass (Basic pass) – $345
Plus pass (AM workshops) – $445
Premium pass – $545
Platinum pass (VIP access) – $995
Opening Reception: Tuesday, July 17th from 5:45-6:45pm
Conference Arrival & Networking: Tuesday, July 17th from 12:30-1:00pm
Morning Coffee Social: Wednesday, July 18th from 7:30-8:30am
Networking Break: Wednesday, July 18th from 10:30-11am
Closing Reception: Wednesday, July 18th from 5:10-6pm
DPAC parking garage can accommodate 1,700 vehicles and is located on Arapahoe and 13th Streets. Additional parking is available at the Colorado Convention Center Parking Garage located at Speer Blvd and Champa Street, just 2 blocks South of the DPAC garage.
What to wear: business casual
- Snacks, beer & wine on Tuesday.
- Light Breakfast, 8:00am – 8:30am, Wednesday morning.
- Box Lunch during the Wednesday keynote for all attendees (AM Workshop attendees will also receive a box lunch on Tuesday).
- Coffee & tea service will be available during various breaks throughout the conference.