MozCon on July 6-8, 2020 in Seattle
July 6 @ 8:30 am - July 8 @ 11:00 pm
MozCon is a three-day conference with an emphasis on SEO, growth marketing, mobile landscape, analytics, content marketing, and other topics.
When and where:
July 6-8, 2020 in Seattle, Washington on the fourth floor of the Washington State Convention Center (WSCC). Simply take the main escalators or an elevator up to the fourth floor and follow the signs.
Speakers from MozCon 2020 (will be updated):
- Alexis Sanders – Technical SEO Manager at Merkle;
Amy Hebdon – Founder of Paid Search Magic;
- Ashley Greene – CEO at Instratify;
Britney Muller – Senior SEO Scientist at Moz;
- Casie Gillette – Senior Director of Digital Marketing at KoMarketing;
- Cindy Krum – CEO & Founder of MobileMoxie;
- Dana DiTomaso – President & Partner at Kick Point;
- Darren Shaw – Founder of Whitespark;
- Dr. Pete Meyers – Marketing Scientist for Seattle-based Moz;
- Emily Grossman – Mobile Product Marketer & App Strategist;
- check out others here.
Schedule of MozCon 2020
Check the agenda of the conference here- https://moz.com/mozcon/schedule
There will be also evening parties for socializing and networking:
- Monday Night Kickoff Party – a relaxed night of networking at Block 41 in Belltown;
- Wednesday Night Bash – a closing night bash with plenty of games, food, bowling, karaoke, photo booth and lot’s of other fun.
- Partner Hub – some of the Moz trusted partners will chat with visitors during breaks and meals.
Tickets and Prices for MozCon 2020
For Moz Subscribers – US$ 799 (Super Early Bird);
General Admission – US$1,299.
Get your ticket here.
Parking price – around $25 per day.