Pubcon Austin – March 5th-7th, 2019, Florida
March 5, 2019 @ 8:00 am - March 7, 2019 @ 5:00 pm
Pubcon Austin is a long-lasting rich forum for Web professionals and businesses of all expert levels and sizes that network, learn, and share the latest SEO, SEM, PPC, local search, Google Analytics and content marketing topics. Attendees will be able to interact with expert-level speakers , join in-depth educational sessions, enjoy great keynotes, and visit amazing networking events.
Next Pubcon Austin 2019 is going to be held in Florida for three days March 5th-7th, 2019 and it will be Pubcon Austin 18th edition!
When and Where:
Fort Lauderdale Convention Center, Florida
Masters Group Workshop, March 5, 2019
Conference, March 6-7, 2019
Pubcon Florida Keynote Talks:
Gary Illyes – [09:00a—9:55a], Wednesday, March 6th
Webmaster Trends Analyst, Google
Ben Morss – [09:00a—9:55a], Thursday, March 7th
Developer Advocate for Google
TBA – [01:20p—2:10p], Thursday, March 7th
Main Stage Speakers:
- Carolyn Shelby – SEO Manager, ESPN;
- Keith Goode – SEO Lead, IBM;
- Casie Gillete – Komarketing, Senior Manager SEO;
- Roger Dooley – Founder, Dooley Direct;
- Bill Hunt – Founder, Back Azimuth;
- Joe Laratro – Founder, Tande om Interactive;
- John Lawson – Author, Kick Ass Social Commerce for E-Preneurs;
- Purna Virji – Microsoft, Senior Manager of Global Engagement;
- Eric Enge – CEO & Founder, Stone Temple Consulting Now Perficient Digital.
- Check all Pubcon Austin Speakers here.
Pubcon Austin Ticket Price:
Platinum All Access Pass : Masters Group Workshops and Trainings + Full Access Gold Pass ( Most popular ). All three days.
From Nov 1 to Dec 31 – $899
From Jan 1 to Feb 14 – $949
From Feb 15 to Mar 5 – $1249
Gold Badge : Full All Access Conference Pass. Two days (Wed, Thu).
From Nov 1 to Dec 31 – $799
From Jan 1 to Feb 14 – $899
From Feb 15 to Mar 5 – $949
Masters Group Training Workshops (Tuesday)
All-time price – $499
Pubcon Networking Badge
(Access to all Keynotes, Exhibit Hall, and all official Pubcon sponsored evening events, (no panel sessions).
All-time price – $499
US Interactive Awards: Tuesday March 6 (TBA) – $299