- This event has passed.
UnGagged Las Vegas
November 4 @ 8:00 am - November 7 @ 5:00 pm
UnGagged Las Vegas is a conference and intensive masterclasses on Digital Marketing and SEO that is going to happen at Caesars Palace, November 4-7th, 2018.
UnGagged Las Vegas makes accent on actionable methods and strategies of online marketing, including CRO, technical SEO, link building, analytics, affiliate marketing and content marketing.
What makes UnGagged different from other conferences?
- No recording is allowed, so speakers can freely – and honestly – share their latest marketing strategies;
- No censorship. The organizers don’t control what the speakers can or can’t talk about;
- You’re in with the UnCrowd. UnGagged speaker-to-attendee ratio is 1 speaker for every 16 attendees which means you will be able to ask questions and interact with the speakers;
- The in-depth sessions. You will learn about marketing strategies that have never implemented before.
- An all-inclusive ticket. 3 days, 3 tracks, 40+ sessions, networking events, WiFi and catered meals – all included in the ticket price.
UnGagged Las Vegas 2018 Speakers:
- Ashley Ward – Digital Marketing Strategist in SEMrush. Her upcoming session: Reuse, Recycle: Everything You Need to Know About Reusing Content. November 5, 2018;
- Barry Adams – SEO Consultant at Polemic Digital;
- Dave Snyder – the CEO of CopyPress. Upcoming session: Google Hates Your Content Strategy: Making a Deal with the Devil. November 5, 2018;
- Gerry White – Freelance Technical Marketing Consultant at Just Eat, Global Technical SEO. Upcoming Session:
How Just Eat feeds Google & Users. November 5, 2018;
- Greg Gifford is the Vice President of Search and Social at DealerOn. Upcoming Session: Killer Tips For Local SEO. November 6, 2018;
- Joe Sinkwitz – Principal at Digital Heretix.
- Jono Alderson – Special Ops at Yoast.com. Upcoming session: Black Hat Analytics; when your data is working against you. November 5, 2018;
- Robert Hansen – CTO of Bit Discovery. Upcoming Session: Negative SEO – the dark arts part II. November 5, 2018;
- Ross Tavendale – Managing Director of Type A Media.
Super early bird price – $745 – 4-6th November.
4+ super early bird price – $595 – 4-6th November.
Masterclass November 7th – 599 USD. Sales ends November 4th.
On-site Admission: 1595 USD
A discount code from Firecask to give a further 10% discount off the already discounted Earlybird price.
or 15 % from BHW if you are a BHW member.
Catered meals are included.
Accommodation at Caesar’s Palace for only $129 per night with UnGagged conference discount.
More information about masterclasses, speakers and conferences you can find here –
UnGagged London 2017 Highlights