- This event has passed.
April 1 @ 8:00 am - April 3 @ 8:00 am
UnGagged London is three days of conferences and intensive masterclasses on Digital Marketing and SEO that is going to happen at etc.venues County Hall, April 1-3, 2019.
UnGagged London makes accent on actionable methods and strategies of online marketing, including CRO, technical SEO, link building, analytics, affiliate marketing and content marketing. The event organizers set a strict ‘No fluff and no sales pitches’ policy.
What makes UnGagged different from other conferences?
- No recording is allowed, so speakers can freely – and honestly – share their latest marketing strategies;
- No censorship. The organizers don’t control what the speakers can or can’t talk about;
- You’re in with the UnCrowd. UnGagged speaker-to-attendee ratio is 1 speaker for every 16 attendees which means you will be able to ask questions and interact with the speakers;
- The in-depth sessions. You will learn about marketing strategies that have never implemented before.
- An all-inclusive ticket. 3 days, 3 tracks, 25+ sessions, networking events, WiFi and catered meals – all included in the ticket price.
UnGagged Las Vegas 2019 Speakers (will be updated):
- Aiden Carroll – Co-Founder of The Coloring In Department. His upcoming session: All Wood, No Trees: Technical Search is A Blunt Axe Without Content to Sharpen It. April 1, 2019;
- Becky Simms – CEO at Reflect Digital. Upcoming session: Gamification: The link builder’s call of duty.
April 2, 2019
- Brent Csutoras – Digital Marketing Consultant at Brent Csutoras, LLC. Upcoming session: Leveraging Reddit: The Social Media Superpower Everyone is Scared Of. April 2, 2019;
- Greg Gifford- VP of Search – DealerOn, Inc. Upcoming Sessions: MASTERCLASS – Local SEO – April 3rd 2019, 9:00 am – 4:30 pm; Bill and Ted’s Righteous Tips for totally Non-Bogus Local SEO. April 2, 2019
- Hannah Thorpe is the Business Director of Found Group Ltd. Upcoming Session: What to do when SEO is Dead.
April 2, 2019 ;
- Jill Quick – Co-Founder of The Coloring in Department. Upcoming Session: MASTERCLASS – Analytics – April 3rd 2019, 9:00 am – 4:30 pm;
- Jono Alderson – Special Ops at Yoast.com. Upcoming session: Asimov’s 3 laws of SEO – New Director’s Cut!
April 1, 2019;
- Judith Lewis – Founder of deCabbit Consultancy. Upcoming Session: Safety First : Link Building for Fun and Profit. April 2, 2019;
- Ross Tavendale – Managing Director of Type A Media.
Price for :
Accommodation at etc.venues County Hall.
More information about masterclasses, speakers and conferences you can find here –
UnGagged London 2017 Highlights