April 1, 2019 @ 8:00 am - April 3, 2019 @ 8:00 am
UnGagged London is three days of conferences and intensive masterclasses on Digital Marketing and SEO that is going to happen at etc.venues County Hall, April 1-3, 2019.
UnGagged London makes accent on actionable methods and strategies of online marketing, including CRO, technical SEO, link building, analytics, affiliate marketing and content marketing. The event organizers set a strict ‘No fluff and no sales pitches’ policy.
What makes UnGagged different from other conferences?
- No recording is allowed, so speakers can freely – and honestly – share their latest marketing strategies;
- No censorship. The organizers don’t control what the speakers can or can’t talk about;
- You’re in with the UnCrowd. UnGagged speaker-to-attendee ratio is 1 speaker for every 16 attendees which means you will be able to ask questions and interact with the speakers;
- The in-depth sessions. You will learn about marketing strategies that have never implemented before.
- An all-inclusive ticket. 3 days, 3 tracks, 25+ sessions, networking events, WiFi and catered meals – all included in the ticket price.
UnGagged Las Vegas 2018 Speakers (will be updated):
- Ashley Ward – Digital Marketing Strategist in SEMrush. Her upcoming session: Reuse, Recycle: Everything You Need to Know About Reusing Content. November 5, 2018;
- Barry Adams – SEO Consultant at Polemic Digital;
- Dave Snyder – the CEO of CopyPress. Upcoming session: Google Hates Your Content Strategy: Making a Deal with the Devil. November 5, 2018;
- Gerry White – Freelance Technical Marketing Consultant at Just Eat, Global Technical SEO. Upcoming Session:
How Just Eat feeds Google & Users. November 5, 2018;
- Greg Gifford is the Vice President of Search and Social at DealerOn. Upcoming Session: Killer Tips For Local SEO. November 6, 2018;
- Joe Sinkwitz – Principal at Digital Heretix.
- Jono Alderson – Special Ops at Yoast.com. Upcoming session: Black Hat Analytics; when your data is working against you. November 5, 2018;
- Robert Hansen – CTO of Bit Discovery. Upcoming Session: Negative SEO – the dark arts part II. November 5, 2018;
- Ross Tavendale – Managing Director of Type A Media.
Price for :
Accommodation at etc.venues County Hall.
More information about masterclasses, speakers and conferences you can find here –
UnGagged London 2017 Highlights