We welcome contributors.
SeoLab publishes articles related to Marketing, Social Media, and SEO. Check the categories of our site to understand what topics we accept. Read the guidelines below how to submit guest post to SeoLab.
What kind of content do we publish?
- Articles that give value to our readers.
- The sources, facts, and opinions are cited where appropriate.
- With appropriate images and screenshots.
- Minimum word count is 600 words.
- Case studies and tutorials will be given a priority.
- The original article that is not published anywhere else.
- Tips, advice and how-to guides for SEO and Marketing are welcome.
- Must be well thought out and grammatically correct.
- With paragraphs and sentences short.
- No posts that only promote yourself or your business.
- No affiliate links. For such links we take fees. If you hide an affiliate link in your draft without informing us, we will not publish your blog post.
- Also we write about just launched tools, seo and marketing events and accept infographics.
How to submit:
In the form below, please send us three examples of your previous written work. You can send a title of the article, topic ideas or a link to a Google document. You can also send the written article directly to alisa.bagrii/seolab/org.
If your pitch is approved, you will be notified by email about further details.